Friday, February 6, 2009

Blocked by the JFP

I've deleted this post and for a very good reason. The local blogosphere is staring to get really nasty towards one another, and I just don't want to be a part of that.

Don't get me wrong, the moderator over there pissed me off pretty good by blocking my posts, but ya know what? It's her space she can do with it as she pleases. (I'm assuming it's a "her", from the credits in their last issue the staff seems to be about 80% female over at JFP.)

Over here though, I'm not going to block anybody because they don't agree with me. Heck, a lot of times I write stuff hoping to attract somebody who doesn't agree with me. I will block spam though. I don't like Spam.

Oh yeah, Dickie Scruggs is an asshole. I hope he finds a nice boyfriend in prison.

1 comment:

Nicole Bradshaw said...

Wha? What was all this about?